Find the appliance you are looking for.
- Open oven door wide, model number plate located on mullion between the hinges.
- Lift the left front surface unit, model number plate is on the inner left side of frame.
- On the frame behind oven door.
- Pull lower drawer out. Model number plate is on horizontal or vertical member of frame.
- Lift right front or rear surface unit. Model number is on inside, right side of frame or the back corner of the frame.
- With oven door open, can be seen on cross member below oven.
- Can be seen at upper right hand corner when oven door is open.
- With oven door open wide open, model number plate can be seen on the cross member below oven.
- Open cabinet doors above hood. Model number plate is on connector box.
- On the inside back wall or ceiling of the hood.
- Open the door to horizontal position.
- The Model number plate is on either side or top front lip of the tub flange
- also look on the inside of the door either side or top.
- Remove grill for all locations (press down and lift out)
- Upper right hand corner of weather barrier or on the side panel in this area.
- At the end of the cooling unit.
- Below the control panel.
- Model number plate is to the right of the control panel or on the weather barrier behind the left side of the fan opening.
- On the left side at the lower front corner of the skirt
- Under lid
- On the toe board, Model number is upside down for easier reading.
- With the door open, model number plate can be seen at the upper right corner of the door recess.
- Remove grill panel. Model number plate is on cross member below right door.
- On the inner left wall of food compartment.
- On the left wall. Remove the vegetable drawer to see.
- On left wall of freezer compartment.
- On the inner lid panel.
- On the back.
- On the the top rear wall of storage compartment.