Here’s a guide to help you through the planning process!
Stretch your budget with smart tips for planning your kitchen renovation, estimating expenses, avoiding costly pitfalls, and making sure your project is a success. See our step-by-step process below for helpful remodeling tips.
It is no secret that remodeling and upgrading areas of your home can help to increase its value. One of the best areas to remodel, to expect the best return on your investment, is the kitchen area. Studies have shown that more activity takes place in the dinner and kitchen areas than any other room in the house, so improving that space can definitely increase your home’s resale value.
New kitchen designs and ideas will cut down on your energy costs and create a more functional space. Up to date and new kitchen conceptions can help to personalize your entire home as everything seems to revolve around the kitchen in most homes today. Just how much the value will increase is dependent upon the quality and extent of the kitchen work that is done.
At TeeVax, we specialize in kitchen design planning and high-end kitchen construction. Design and kitchen making is an art that takes skill. Whether you are considering kitchen cabinets for a new home or a kitchen remodel project, come into our Santa Rosa showroom and we can help make your dream kitchen become a reality.
Contact us today for more information by requesting a FREE Consultation with Sonoma County’s best kitchen remodel experts!
TIPS ON GETTING STARTED
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
VISITING OUR SHOWROOM
The first time you stop into our showroom we will . . .
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE…
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
THE INSTALLATION PROCESS
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.